Ever felt like you’re going nuts trying to capture student work and evidence of learning?
You want to give them choice, the ability to be creative. To move past pen paper or even their computers to use a range of ways to show off what they have learnt.
Some want to use video and photos. Others want to submit presentations, spreadsheets, screenshots, podcasts, physical projects and more!
But how do you collect, mark and provide feedback for all of that in an organised way…….?
Our Approach to Capturing Student Learning
That’s why we’ve released the myEd Capture gadget.
With the capture gadget you can now:
- Allow students to capture any of their work in one place and submit it in an organised way.
- Get amazing insight into your students learning by combining the power of video to see the emotion of your students as they’re creating and mix this with a huge range of other forms of evidence and more.
- Use the Teach the Teacher technique in myEd to give your students the opportunity to put the professor hat on
- Provide real time feedback for all of your students as their work comes in an organised way
Part 1 – Capture Anything in One Place
With the myEd capture gadget you’re able to easily capture anything in one place and give students choice in how they want to show off what they’ve learnt.
You can see above we’ve got this great project based learning quest about Circuits & Robotics, all I have to do is add a Capture gadget with one click – and hey presto it’s in!
Students can unleash their creativity submitting whatever they want in this one place, whether it be a short clip of them explaining a model they might’ve made, a Google Drive file, Office 365 document or even a 3D Printer file.
Stay tuned for Part 2 & 3 on:
- Teach the Teacher & using The Emotional Power of Video
- Seamlessly mark & provide feedback on student’s captured creations
So what are you waiting for?
See the power of capturing student creations in myEd for yourself.